Each HomeView pack will contain 1 camera (with wall mounting), 1 DSL cable, 1 power cable and a quick starter guide. You will need to follow the quick start guide to set up Vodafone HomeView. Below are the key steps to help you get started:
- Connect the camera to your broadband router.
- The camera must always be plugged in using the power cable.
- Register your camera at www.vodafone.ie/myhomeview. As part of the registration process you will be instructed how to link the connect your camera to the WiFi. This will give you the flexibility to position the camera in a suitable location.
- You should then position the camera to face the area the wish to monitor.
- Finally, you can set up the motion detection settings for the camera online using 'Camera Manager'. This allows you to set the motion sensitivity, the motion detection schedule and alerts.