What is my Circuit Reference Number?
What is my CRN?
A CRN (Circuit Reference Number) is a unique identifier for your Vodafone broadband account. A CRN is provided if you avail of our standalone broadband service which does not include a landline voice service. If you have a Voice and Broadband bundle from Vodafone then you will have a landline number rather than a CRN.
Where can I find it?
Your Vodafone CRN can be located in the following places:
- On the front page of your Vodafone at Home bill.
- On your Vodafone broadband completion email.
- Log into your My Vodafone at Home online account and click on the My Details link.
- Call us on 1907 to speak with one of our agents, please have your customer number to hand.
- Visit the Vodafone Contact Hub page and start a live chat with one of our agents.
What can it be used for?
Your Vodafone CRN can be used to:
- Register for your My Vodafone at Home online self-care account, see vodafone.ie/athomeselfcare
- Validate your account using our telephone support service on Freephone 1907.