What is the return criteria?
The phone must meet the following criteria:
- Same make, model and memory as Vodafone expected device e.g. if you received an iPhone 5 16GB at the beginning of your New Phone Every Year contract you must return an iPhone 5 16GB.
- Must power on and off and be in working order.
- Must be free from any cracks or damages.
- Must be free from moisture damage.
- All phone locks/find my phone applications fully removed.
* Please make sure to back up your music, pictures and messages before sending your phone back and clear any data before returning.
The customer must enter a new 24 month contract on an equivalent or greater value price plan in order to avail of a new handset.
What if my phone doesn't meet the criteria?
If your phone doesn’t meet the New Phone Every Year Return criteria you can select the 'Keep your own phone' option.
My phone is different to the original
You can only return the make and model that was purchased when you signed your contract. If you have bought, lost or damaged this phone in the past year, you cannot use this as part of New Phone Every Year return.