What is call barring?
Call barring lets you control which types of calls your phone will accept, such as:
- All outgoing calls
- Outgoing international calls made to numbers outside Ireland
- All incoming calls when you’re roaming
- All incoming
- Incoming calls while roaming
How do I activate/deactivate call barring?
Call barring is activated by a password – this is pre-set to 0000, but you can change it if you wish.
- To bar outgoing international calls: dial *332* 0000 #
- To bar all incoming calls when roaming: dial *352* 0000 #
- To deactivate call barring: dial #330* 0000 #
To change your password
Dial the following codes all in one go - then press send:
- 0000* (or the four digits of your personalised password if you want to change it again)
- New password *
- New password #