Setting up your direct debit is now easier than ever – just a few clicks and your done
How can I set up my direct debit?
There are 3 quick and easy ways you can set up payment by direct debit.
- Log into My Vodafone and enter in your International Bank Account Number (IBAN) and Bank Identifier Code (BIC).
- Call into your bank with your Vodafone customer number (its on the top of your bill – you can print a copy of your bill from here.)
- Call us on 1800 22 55 88, making sure you have your International Bank Account Number (IBAN) and Bank Identifier Code (BIC) to hand.
What benefits do I get?
Paying by direct debit provides benefits other payment methods can’t give, including:
- Your payment is automatic – no need to go out of your way to pay your bill
- Your payment is scheduled – so you know exactly when the payment will come out
- You can set up a direct debit against your credit card by calling 1850 22 55 88
- You can choose to see your bill online once you set up your direct debit – your bills are automatically stored in your MyVodafone account and you can see the names of the people you called in the unbilled calls information.