What is the criteria for trading in your old handset?
The trade in phone must be in full working order and in order to check you must:
- Power on and off
- Be free from moisture damage
- Be unlocked from any security locks
- All security codes and ‘Find my iPhone’ must be deactivated
- Customers must back up and clear their phone of its content
- Be free of any cracks or chips or dents on the on the display or back cover
- Is the Touchscreen working?
- Can the handset search for WIFI networks?
- Do the home key, volume, camera, and keypad buttons all work?