Here are a few things that you need to know.
- Take note of your appointment date time and pop it into your calendar so you don't forget.
- A person over the age of 18 must be present during the installation.
- A person needs to be present for the full duration of the appointment time slot.
- If you live in rented accommodation, you may need to get permission from your landlord as wiring will be required for your main STB.
- Additional power sockets may be required to install all devices. It's good to have power extension strips handy incase the technician needs one.