Warning! Performing a factory restore will deleted all recordings, scheduled recordings, profiles and user preferences. This action should not be taken unless completely necessary or advised by a qualified Vodafone Support engineer. To perform a factory reset (aka disaster recovery) please perform the following.
- Power off and on the box via the power switch
- Immediately Press and hold down the OK & Down buttons on the device's front panel during boot up.
- Keep the buttons held down until you see the green, blue and red icons flash 4 times
- Release the Ok & Down buttons and wait for the system to reboot
- Rebooting of the system may take up to 15 minutes
- Do not turn off your Broadband router or disrupt the process