Vodafone Text Top Up
In order to use this service, you must first register a valid payment card. This can be done online by:
- Logging into My Vodafone. If you have never accessed My Vodafone you can quickly register for My Vodafone here.
- Via the My Vodafone App in the ‘My top up’ > ‘Top up by card’ > Manage my credit cards’ section. If you do not have the Vodafone App you can download it here.
Then simply text "TOPUP" followed by the amount you want and last 4 digits of your registered card to 50277. E.g. ‘TOPUP XX YYYY where TOPUP is the keyword, XX is the amount and YYYY is the last 4 digits of your registered card. The service is absolutely free! The top up amount will be deducted from the your payment card.
AIB Text Top Up
With AIB you can now use AIB Phone & Internet Banking to top up by phone or on the internet. You can access the new service by dialling service code '08' on AIB's telephone service or clicking on the 'Mobile' top up tab on the internet service.
To register for AIB Phone & Internet Banking:
- Call AIB customer service on 1890242424.
- Ring 1850 724 724 and request an application form to return by post.
- Pick up an application form, complete it and return by post.
- Call into your local AIB Branch and complete an application form.
- Sign in to AIB Phone & Internet Banking and complete the online application form.
Once you've registered, topping up is easy and all text messages sent when you use this service are absolutely free!
- To top up your phone, text 'topup' followed by a space and the top up amountto 50131 (e.g. topup 20)
- If you are topping up a friends phone, simply text topup and the amount as above; followed by their mobile number and network provider (Vodafone, Meteor or O2) to 50131 (e.g. topup 20 087 2254661 Vodafone)
- You will receive a text message from AIB requesting two random digits of your PAC (Personal Access Code).
- Simply reply to 50131 with the two requested random digits and you will receive a confirmation text from AIB and your credit will be topped up.
Bank of Ireland Text Top Up
If you’re a Bank of Ireland 365 cash/Debit card holder, you can use Text Top Up and take advantage of all kinds of benefits:
- It's free to send a top up text.
- You can use the service when you roam - just text as you would at home.
- Even if you have zero credit, you can still top up your phone by text message.
- Text top ups can also be used by bill pay customers to top up family and friends' pay as you go phones.
Registration for BOI Text Top Up
- Insert 365 cash/Debit Card into the ATM & key in PIN number
- Select 'Further Services' - 'Top Up' - 'Text Top Up' from the menu options
- Select ‘Register Main Mobile Number’
- You will receive a confirmation text with a 5 digit PIN for future use
- Text ‘TU’ and the amount to 50365 (e.g. TU 20)
- If you are topping up a friend's phone, simply text 'TU' followed by the amount and mobile number to 50365 (e.g. TU 20 087 2254661)
- You will receive a text requesting two digits of your PIN number.
- Text these two digits back to 50365.
- You will receive a confirmation text.
If you're doing abroad on holidays or business, you can use the service just as you would at home.
Permanent TSB Text Top Up
PTSB customers can now have the convenience of topping up Vodafone pay as you go mobile phones online (www.OPEN24.ie), via SMS and by telephone (1890 500 121). There is no service charge.
To avail of these Top Up services:
- The customer must have a bank account with Permanent TSB.
- The customer must be registered with Permanent TSB OPEN24 Online banking.
If you are a Permanent TSB customer and are not registered for OPEN24 Online Banking then you can register in two easy steps:
- Check Permanent TSB's terms & conditions
- Then call PTSB on 1890 500 121 and a CSR can register you for the top up services (Mon-Fri 8am-10pm, Saturdays 10am-2pm, excluding bank holidays).
There are three ways you can top up via SMS: 1) your OPEN24 registered mobile, 2) your buddy’s registered mobile and 3) an unregistered mobile. The following examples are for a 20 euro top up.
- Content of the SMS to include the following:
- Topping up your own registered mobile:“topup” followed by a space and the top up amount. E.g.”topup 20” or “TU 20”.
- Topping up your registered friends mobile:“topup” followed by a space and the name of your registered friend and a space and the top up amount. E.g. “topup John 20” or “TU John 20”.
- Topping up unregistered mobile:“topup” followed by a space and the mobile number and a space and the top up amount. E.g. “topup 087 2254661 20” or ”TU 087 2254661 20”.
- Then send the SMS to 50309.
- You will receive a text requesting random digits of your PAN (personal access number).
- Simply reply to the text with the random digits requested.
- On receipt of the PAN the top up is applied. The following confirmation will be sent: “Your top up has been successfully applied to your account. Thank you for using Vodafone”.
Top Up by Telephone:
Call Permanent TSB on 1890 500 121 and make a top up request. (Mon-Fri: 8am-10pm, Sat 10am-2pm, excl Bank Holidays). Once the top-up is applied the customer will receive an SMS confirmation - “Your top up has been successfully applied to your account. Thank you for using Vodafone”.