I bought in a retail store:
- Return to the same store you signed your contract in
- Bring the following:
- Your purchase receipt
- If your plan included a new phone, bring the phone with you - including all packaging, in box contents
- If you intend to immediately switch to another provider, bring an additional spare unlocked phone.
- Confirm to the Vodafone store team member that you wish to avail of the Network Satisfaction Guarantee and provide us with an alternative contact number and email address
- Hand back your phone, packaging & in box contents and receive your full phone refund
- Confirm whether you wish to keep your number or have the number disconnected
- If you are keeping your number, we’ll ask you to switch to another provider within 7 working days (if you are still on the Vodafone network at the end of that period we’ll move your number to pay as you go)
- If you wish to have the number disconnected, you don’t need to do anything else.
I bought online:
If you connected to Vodafone through through a distance selling channel (i.e. online through www.vodafone.ie or through a telesales channel) you must call us on 1907 to confirm you wish to avail of the Network Satisfaction Guarantee and & cancel your contract.
Our Care team will organise the return of your phone, accessories and manage the processing of your Network Satisfaction Guarantee request.
I bought via my company / account manager:
For Enterprise customers who received their device via Telesales or their Account Manager they must contact Business Customer Care on 1907 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the Network Satisfaction Guarantee.