If your phone is blocked from entering the incorrect unlock details too many times you will need to send their handset to Fónfix to be software upgraded. Fónfix will not unlock the phone for you. Once you receive the phone you can try entering the network unlock code again. This process is not covered by the manufacturer warranty and so an out-of-warranty charge of €20 will apply.
Mail your phone to the following address:
1 Sandyford Business Park
Sandyford Industrial Estate
Sandyford, Dublin 18
Please note: Fónfix recommend registered post for tracking purposes. Please ensure that you include your name, address, daytime phone number and a description of the issue. Please keep a note of the IMEI number of your phone; this 15 digit number can be found on the label on the back panel of your phone.
- Please remove your sim card from your phone as it is not required by Fónfix
- Back up all your telephone numbers, logos, ringtones or data saved to the phone as this may be lost during the flash
- Ensure phone is not security locked.
- Enclose a cheque or postal order for €20 made payable to Fónfix.
- This process does not unlock the handset; it upgrades the software so you can retry the unlocking code again