Pay as you go customers will need the following to register for a My Vodafone account
- Mobile phone with Vodafone SIM card inserted
- IMEI number to receive registration credit (dial *#06# to get your code)
Mobile broadband, iPad, tablet, USB modem users will need to have the following to set up a My Vodafone account:
- Insert the SIM to your Vodafone product
- SIM card mobile number - this normally starts with 087 and can be found on your receipt, online order confirmation or your SIM pack.
- Mobile broadband customers need to install the Vodafone software to access to the desktop dashboard
- IMEI number to receive registration credit - this can be found on the product packaging