Voicemail is automatically set up for you, all you need to dial is 171 to access your messages. All you have to do now is activate your diverts. There are three ways to activate these diverts:
- Log on and change your diverts on My Vodafone
- By changing some settings on your mobile. View your mobile manual to find out how to do this.
- Enter a few network codes into your mobile phone.
Codes for activating diverts:
|Phone switched off/out of coverage (not reachable)||**62*(number to divert to)#|
|Phone busy (busy/no connect)||**67*(number to divert to)#|
|Phone not answered (no reply)||**61*(number to divert to)#|
|At all times (unconditional)||**21*(number to divert to)#|
Codes for deactivating diverts
|Mobile turned off||##62#|
|Mobile is busy||##67#|
You can also have these codes sent to your mobile by texting the word 'divert' to 51745.
When listening to a Voicemail message, you can use these helpful codes:
- Press # to skip forward.
- Press 1 to rewind.
- Press 2 to pause/start.
- Press 3 to fast forward.
- Press 4 to replay.
- Press 5 for time and date.
- Press 6 for Instant Callback.
- Press 7 to delete a message.
- Press 9 to save a message.
- Press star (*) to return to main menu.