Yes, the following are situations where you will not get better coverage:
- If you are not a Vodafone mobile customer
- If you are not using a 3G device
- If you are using a 3G device that is configured to use 2G only (check if there is a 3G icon showing on the phone display)
- If your fixed broadband connection has insufficient speed or is heavily utilised
- If you started a call outside of the coverage area of Sure Signal. Once you end that call and begin a new call, you will get better coverage.